Sunday, February 24, 2008

i've been studying

1st things 1st...
i wanna complain about how i actually spent this whole wk.
i've been studying n studying to the extend that nth else could get into my head. the only thing tt's left circling my tots was ' hols, Hols, HOLS!!!' ah... can't help it when too much info has been forced into my head.
i wanna complain that y can't hols come sooner!! wahuhuh... i wan hols... i wan slp... i wan watch tv... i wan walk walk with frens... etc
hmm... k.. nvm... i'm juz whining


ok... so how did God answered me when i asked for a break today...
ya noe cui nat n hu ever in hgpc tt's reading my blog
i left early from church juz to head home n study right? tt's the answer i gave u guys after leaving reluctantly.
i did went to study, but not home. was around tampines studying with aliff.
he lah... say wanna study together. i heard the 'study' word and was like telling myself i shud be hardworking. and so i went
after studying for few hrs, i decided to head home and SLP! but just when i crossed the traffic junction, some fellow was running towards me.
u noe i wasn't wearing contact lens right? i can't see a single shit tt's beyond er.. at most 100m?
then i realized it was Gerald. he was heading to his fren's house to do some studying, together with wai n amanda.
without a word, he dragged me along to study with them...
wahuhuhuhuh... my beauty slp gone... juz like tt...
all becoz of tt 'study' word


dunno y it's so coincidental, most likely God planned it,
i haven't even contacted Gerald since the beginning of the day and we don't even noe wat exactly was our plans or schedule for the day, and then Pop... he appeared in front of me...

n so i forced myself to study n study n study...

it's a crazy day.
a crazy wk of studying too

No comments:

Post a Comment