Monday, February 18, 2008

last night's fun

alright... last night was fun!! although i didn't do any cooking... hehe
well, i didn't go for sunday school because i couldn't catch up for my piano pieces.
i had to practice in church because my piano just can't make it, and since i thought there might be a lack of time to practice, i had to do that during sunday school.
i think the travelling to wai's place was real long. and yes carmen, we were that dumb to not take the train.
i guess that thought didn't cross my mind at all since i'm still living in the world of buses...
and it was real fun to play risk together with 4 other players!!
wow... Marcus + wai + Gerald + Carmen + me = 5 players!! yay.... i pass my maths with flying colours!
it's a pity i didnt take any photos of it.
then again, it's meant to be a reunion dinner cum celebration for Gerald's 18th birthday. hope he enjoyed it.
actually, no fair loh... some1 got Bombay sapphire as present loh. that's it.
i will sure steal some 1 day



just did some calculation on my own finance and stuff
realized that i can still survive!! yes!... thanks to the hongbaos i received this chinese new year
hee... i'm really glad to have my closest frens to take care of me last year manz... really thanks alot for the help you guys have showered me. i know i did nag abit lah... that's because i didn't want you guys to spend too much on me mah.
mainly, thx Carmen and Gerald


check this out!


No comments:

Post a Comment