Sunday, May 20, 2007

wat's going on?

i tot everything was turning out well
but... y does my mum cry again?
y r ppl calling my house telling things tt would make my mum cry?
im trying my best to do wat i could to help out
will i ever get out of this mess??
will my family ever be freed from this debt?
i still wanna hope
i still wanna believe tt all this worries n troubles will soon fade n disappear
but in the midst of it
it feels like i do not have the sufficient strength to sustain till tt end
indeed, im aware my physical body is telling my mind tt sth terrible would happen if i keep pushing myself
symptoms have surfaced
can i still persevere? how long more?
im worried as well... my health may in turn become a big prob to the family
n then back to square 1 where im a burden again to the family
others think im stressing myself over nth tts of a big prob
they think im allowing stress to take over my tots
no... its not in this case.. coz if it is, i'll be in depression already
im trying to balance out my work, my studies, my health n my family matters. n now... this unwanted attention from guys
how m i going abt it?
i really dunno
i wanna solve this prob
i wan my mum to stop crying
i hope she'll be happy
will this ever be done?
i wish for a happy family.. is this too much to ask?
yes... im upset. coz this lil difference i made didnt make much fruitful outcome
best of all, i still hav no idea wat my dad is doing
i dun even noe if he's doing anything to help the family or himself...

No comments:

Post a Comment