Friday, May 11, 2007

non-stop working



have been working non-stop this wk...
wow... super tiring when u hav assignments to complete as well
so... wat have i really been bz with?
tutoring all night from sunday to tuesday.
not forgetting assignments to complete during midnight
so... it's really quite taxing
thankfully, i've a rest on wed night due to sch cds
n then back to work on thurs which is today...
will be working tmr as well...

ok, abt today...
ppl working:
michael
adam
ys
beng
ken
yy
n me (only gal working)

i skipped my lec since there's no tutorials today
got myself working morning shift again in aranda
tiring? i'm not sure if it's really tt tiring....
however, i really dislike the function in the morning
function: air-force quadrant celebration
what yinshen would like to call it is sausage party
oh well... tt's him
still, so many guys lah...
n they r so flirtatious..
tt's y i dun like..
u noe what they did?
they make me pour their drinks many times n gives tt kinda of cheeky smiles
eeeee... another guy was playing with his camera
n he took a few shots of me without my consent
how rude!
i wanna tok it out with tt fellow but found no guts to since im onli a waitress
i had to let it be...
sadly, beng couldnt 'protect' me once again coz im stuck with yinshen at the heartbeat
ys kept bullying me lah...
wanting me to follow his orders...
like i will..
n without husband around to protect im being smacked at the back of my head by him
i cant return him a smack coz adam is looking... this juz sux
y muz all the managers be alert with my actions ?
so unfair ya noe?
i can onli resort to "behave"
beng was assigned to the action floor downstairs serving all the other customers
nvm lah... thankfully i felt quite alright today
tummy did ache a bit but managed to overcome it...
it's not stomach ache or cramps... its juz some parts of the internal organ aching...
didnt hav my medicine with me but my bro justin brought it over for me.
so sweet right??
n guess wat? beng wasnt there to see it lah...
so wasted... sigh...
wat's next?
hmmm... oh ya!!
there's these 2 new guys i was working with this morning
name was ken n... think was yy.. he told me to call him yy
anyway, i had lunch with ken alone
yup, my first time eating with a male from my workplace, alone
haha... we talked quite a lot... this is not very good
n he smokes.. =.=
he treated me to KFC
n got me into trouble coz we ate too long...
he didnt get scolded but i did
sigh... quite suay... no choice...

oh well, sch tmr then comes piano lesson in the afternoon
better start prac
will be working night shift on fri... wahahaha.. skipping cello prac
guess cello prac juz doesnt work for me...
cant perservere the monotonous of the way lessons are held and the aimless direction we r heading as juniors...
think tt's y i can simply juz skip it without feeling all tt guilty...

No comments:

Post a Comment