Saturday, May 05, 2007

doc.... nooo....

ok...was suppose to visit SGH today...
dad changed plan..
in the end, i turn down my appoin
tments in the afternoon for nth
wat a waste...
still, hahah... managed to attend my cello outing
so funny... we were at TM's pizza hut having dinner
we sabotaged terry to doing some forfeit tt requires him to approach a gal with his contact card

ahha... so funny.... took a video of it


me n ivan... i think.. or is it terry... haiya...


e pizzas we ordered





wilson



forfeit




e CARD...

3rd May 07 Thursday

wat happened today was tt i tot lessons was at 9am
so i was preparing myself at 7.15am then i realised my lessons starts at 8am!
how blur of me right? ya...
i rushed hoping tt i can catch up
however i waited for the bus n found myself still stuck in sengkang at 7.30am
so... it's quite obvious tt i cant make it... so i didnt head to sch
n becoz i weigh the situation
knowing tt i'm also very tired having headaches which will make me lose focus during class...
wat's the point?


then i went back home to slp for the whole morning...
ya noe... was thinking of going to e doc for mc n pills
cant believe my whole afternoon was spent in tt clinic loh..
n didnt know all tt small symptoms caused a big commotion
i told e doc i got...
headache for quite some time
fresh blood from stool
lost 6kg in a wks time
blood flow decreased
blur vision
he tot its odd for such things to happen so he tested my tummy if it hurts
n yes it does when he pressed on the right side
i didnt even noe tt it hurts man....
i mean... normally it doesnt. but it does in my case...
so he referred me to the doc in SGH plus ...
he took 2 bottles of my blood sample to test if i've got thyroids
results will be out in a wks time.


i discussed with my family
they wan me to go for the checkup
i sooooo dun wan....
its so tedious, time consuming n energy consuming...
i can be charge in hospital for the checkup u noe....
i dun wanna be admitted to hospital for even a day!
sigh... guess i'll be going after lessons tmr...
hope my results wont be tt complicated... wahuhuhuh


n look look..
my student drew this pic for me! so cute right?
she's so sweet

haha..
i pasted it on the cover of my organizer
yup... fits pretty well

No comments:

Post a Comment