Saturday, May 12, 2007

crazily working overtime!!!!

wah... i really didnt expect myself to work tt late man!!!
do u noe tt i didnt even have the opportunity to touch my hp during work?

ok... basically, after lessons in sch(9am-11am) n lessons for piano(1pm-2.30pm), its really great to juz chill in husband's house since the weather has already burn up part of my skin

ok, im working at 6pm.. n i was onli a few mins early!!!
wahahaha... gerald owe me a drink!
ok, tt's beside the point.

working ppl:
michael
adam
daniel short
daniel tall
beng
desmond
gerald
n me (only gal working)

i was suppose to serve the floor, then michael sent me to the pooldeck
guess it's to help gerald n adam.
coz gerald actually set up the table n chairs at the pooldeck himself.
not sure if he did it alone, which i doubt, but it's really tiring for him
yup. pooldeck work was quite slacky
coz the ppl didnt really need anything...
i juz did pouring n clearing as usual.
however, i felt nausea again... y? i dunno...
n guess wat? floor no ppl till 9pm leh!!!
irritating... the 12 seater havent come at tt time.
so all the others were kinda slacking...
oh well... it's great working with gerald. i like!
hehe... he helped me alot
n so we actually finally started clearing the pooldeck at 11.30pm
u see... i noe the time coz there's a clock at the pooldeck.
but i juz cant get to my hp coz whenever i wanna go, i'll get called up for sth else to do...
n i had to set up table at the terrace with 3 sets of 20-seater tables with michael n daniel tall.
balancing the table is so tedious man...
anyway, i set up the default cutleries settings for those tables
n when i was a bt to finish, michael told me setting wrong..
wahuhuhuhuhuh... i had to re-do again!!!
thankfully, desmond n gerald came to help.
so it was pretty fast. n tts when husband called to tell me it's already 12am
then... when i wanna go to my hp again to check wat my hp had received, daniel tall call for me to do things again
wahuhuhuhuh... u see wat i mean?
finally, when all is done.... can go home!!!
then they start playing ghost stories abt the toilet so tt ppl dun dare to change their clothes in there
haha.. so lame.. i didnt change coz i was too tired
n coz every1 else is staying around pasir ris or tampines
they took a different cab back home.
onli beng n me stayed pretty far from workplace so we took a cab together
e 2 daniels didnt like it coz they think it's too dangerous to have me sent home by beng...
then again... they were too late to tell michael coz we left
gerald n desmond smsed me to check if im really home.
i was safely home last night! hahahaha

so.... im sure u wanna noe wat happened in e cab
i still do feel nausea.
did have those vomiting actions in front of beng which caused him to worry as well..
in cab, he juz left me alone to rest
we didnt tok at all. haha
so... too bad... no juicy stories to tell... haha

then... HOME SWEET HOME
end - slp

No comments:

Post a Comment