Tuesday, January 06, 2009

where's my new yr resolution?

well, i figured tt i wont have time to think of my new yr resolution
n so, i decided to do tt after my bday... just nice chinese new yr...
just nice my bday marks a new yr for me.. oh yeah...
eh guys hu will be celebrating with me, muz help me think of my new yr resolution k?
i noe 1 would be to earn lots more money n pass graduate from my piano!! ahaha...
anyway, im just typing watever tt comes to my mind cuz i need to work on my proj n assignment soon

brothers' day will be on 17th january 09 n i really m stressed!! need to fork out time to do proj n assignment, practice bros day stuff, compose song (touching 1 some more... im so wishing i can compose a song tt will literally touch the guys, tt will be funny.. ahhaha) n most importantly practice piano!! wo mei shi jian wo mei shi jian ah!!!
so dead meat

n then i came across this 2 chinese songs tt inspired me to compose bro's day song
its chinese so i dun exactly understand wat it says btu the melody is really good
u think i'll reveal the 2 songs? hm... not the 1 tt im copying
so here's the song tt made me feel very much inspired to compose a song again
its like a breakup song. not tt i wanna break up or break down
im just admiring the whole settings of it.
the lyrics n mood n background r all very well placed n used... amazing
its chinese n its from the all so very famous SHE

singers: SHE
title: 天亮了

n all credits to...
作词:施人诚
作曲:Rosan Robert 、Villalon Jade
wat great composers!!

合:
天亮了 天亮了
地球又转一圈了
世界还活生生的存在着
还活着 没想到我还活着

Ella:
穿越一场海啸什么滋味我终于亲身体会天崩地裂精疲力竭灵魂不在身体里面
然而万岁万岁终于和你有个了结

Hebe:
你一边我一边 我们的世界最好别再重叠
也别再回想那个太长太长的昨天
太多爱 太多泪别再这样浪费

合:
天亮了 天亮了
地球又转一圈了
既然我还幸运的活着
当然要全力以赴去快乐
天亮了 天亮了
世界还是好好的
什么痛都是很渺小的
看太阳不是又升起来了

S:
结束一段感情当然不像搬个家那么方便
太多细节太多碎片堆在回忆那间房间
但是忍耐一点不去碰它就不危险

H:
你没变 我没变 我们到最后才能懂这一点
人活着不就为了实现一个个心愿
好可惜 我和你 许了不同的愿

合:
天亮了 天亮了
地球又转一圈了
既然我还幸运的活着
当然要全力以赴去快乐
天亮了 天亮了
世界还是好好的
什么痛都是很渺小的
看太阳不是又升起来了

S:
我的心是我的 不会再给你了

H:
我是我自己的 我很快乐

No comments:

Post a Comment