Thursday, January 08, 2009

gosh!! i've been tagged?

ya noe wat wai?? ur blog sucks..
i cant copy n paste watever tt's in ur post... argh... evil
nvm.. shuhan's blog more frenly


RULES:
#1: This starts off with 8 weird habits/things/ little known facts about myself
#2: Tag 10 people
#3: People who get tagged must do #1 and #2
#4: No tagging back

u noe wat? aiya.. lazy to type the 8 weird stuff leh...
no brain to think now lah especially when im sick

im sickly sick right now...
think my flu came from gerald or maybe wai
sore throat from the excessive smoke tt i breathed in (dumb dumb smokers cant find a better place to smoke)
n of cuz.. both combine together = fever!!
wah lau.... begin a new yr with this kind of illness really isnt a good start.
its so sinful to keep slping the whole day too!!
felt like some corpse on my bed. heavy n cant move

my dear carmen also nv come see this sickly patient resting at home..
im so sad... no 1 come see me..
only my gor justin.. i had t call for my parents when i need help loh...
wahuhuhuh... so evil ppl.. wahuhuh
my poor gor had to tolerate my whinings abt 'nth to do'

alright... after much hesitation...
here goes the 8 stuff
1¤ love to compose music even though it does stress me out at times
2¤ my sneezing sounds weird to everybody
3¤ crap a lot when im sick or finds things r getting boring
4¤ dislikes shopping cuz it makes me sleepy but likes making fun of stuffs i come across when shopping
5¤ like to kachiau my brothers
6¤ like to play with kids, doesnt mean likes to teach kids... hee
7¤ workaholic once i start working
8¤ loves chocolate

just when i typed those 8 stuffs, kookoo n wai came by my house!!
so sweet!! they brought porridge, barley drink n guiling gao
so cool.. telepathy again!
my ma didnt cook for me n i didnt contact any body abt no dinner
so.. ya.. they popped by without asking n had me finish the porridge they brought.
thx guys...
but still gotta get our frenship band done 1 day k?
tagging..
1. carmen
2. gerald (gerald blog ah!!)
3. cui
4. marcuz
5. shit... no more ppl alr...
aya... n everybody hu reads my blog lah

No comments:

Post a Comment