Thursday, January 15, 2009

today's tots




yes.. i just want to be..
just want to be successful in music
my bro ever once asked me if this wat i really want n yes it is...
however, the road to my dreams doesn't seem easy at all.
there will always be sth blocking my pathway n i really wonder y..
u see, all those other musicians may master music at ease n to high n far degree
im just not able to do that not becuz i struggle too much with my music education
rather, it is always those external factors that got me delay my education
thus, my cert had to postpone
how i wished some1 would be kind enough to sponsor me on this road...
so that i may study music in peace
but wat great world is this earth right?
i guess i can only find this kind of ppl who r God lovers
i once chance upon one. she sponsored me for a while n then my mum didnt feel right abt it
in the end, im the 1 earning to sustain this opportunity to learn
gosh.. some times, im really tired of working even though i noe i really have to work




wow... it seems like my blog sounds a lil to the emo side...

especially with all the pics n stuffs
while i was bz taking pics, i pondered abt some very unnecessary stuff yet i tot it might be important to guys n gals
well, question is: is it really alright to ask/sms ur frens abt wat they r doing now?
perhaps im too critical in this
i was taught that it is really alright if it happens to ppl of the same gender
so i imagined gals n guys doing tt to their buddies
perhaps it''ll be gay for the guys but the gals should be perfectly fine
wat if its to the opp gender?
guess the purpose of asking 'wat r u doing now?' is very important
reason being is that ppl may ask becuz they really just need to know if u r doing unnecessary stuff that can be excused to do sth more meaningful
or perhaps ppl gets confused with ur words n literally ask u wat r u doing now
or maybe when there is just nth to tok abt between the 2 n u wanna tok to tt some1 becuz u wanna kill time or u like tt fellow
so which is for which?
i guess this kinda thing, it depends on the scenario n ur honesty to urself
only u will know e ans which is for which...




the series of wai under the sun




moooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeee




MOOSE!!!

n it's eating the phone!!





alright. tt shud end there
ya noe, too much of wai will get u high
n u ask high in wat?
well, high in mousse disease
this can be proven by observing e symptoms his buddy is experiencing
just look at it



he's starting to grow hair!!
goodness.. most probably turning to a mousse in no time



his buddy, gerald, is now depressed with this painful truth



still depressed... oh well
the truth must be so painful tt he's pretty stunned right now to even show any facial expression
wat came after tt?
hmmm....


haha....
anyway, it was supposed to be a dreadful day because i've got a quiz n 2 presentation to complete
so the quiz was fine because i basically copied my lecture notes
aiya.. i only got to know tt there was a test this morning n it's gonna be closed book
anyway, presentation just sucks when it comes to ohp
my eyes just hurt like crazy whenever i look at the tranparencies on the ohp
however, my teacher postponed my other presentation till next tut
another words, we r all dismissed from sch early
just when i reached the corridor, i saw davern sitting outside for me
no, he's not tt kind enough to wait outside for me
he's got lesson in the same classroom as me, tt's all
soon after, gerald n wai came walking down the corridor (sounds like wedding)
they picked me from there n we head down to tm for some munches
n so the pictures were develooped then
little did i noe their urge to watch red cliff 2
gerald suggested the movie n wai second him
wat can i say?
or rather, before i said anything, they alr paid for the tickets....
yup.. i ended up watching movie with them instead of working on my proj on gerald's laptop while he slps
tt was the initial plan b4 gerald's crazy suggestion
bleah












No comments:

Post a Comment