Sunday, July 13, 2008

meeting lionel

im so sorry ppl. i forgot to take his pics...
so cant post pics of him

alright, the plan of the day was to go church in the morning, lunch with gerald n dinner with lionel
initially, gerald will be be meeting wai to go trueblue to collect his pay after having lunch with me. but he decided to stay behind till lionel comes
so wai, gerald n me roamed abt compass for a while
n then comes lionel


wow.... he sure changed his appearance but his character
he's got long hair.. i dun mean at the length of his shoulders...
it's more at the lengt of his ear
he's tended his hair like draco malfoy in harry potter
where his hair is glossed n pulled all the way to the back
wow... scary actually
with regards to his character, he still talks a lot
still likes to disturb me as usual n perhaps have a lot of things to tell me but due to time, couldn't finish up
there's so much to update...
think i'll be meeting him up again someday


so... we had kfc for dinner
guess what? gerald n wai had kfc for dinner too!!
n they were sitting diagonally opp me!
ya... for the many times they tried to make me laugh from my view, lionel was turning his head around to wonder
walao... idiot... apparently they cancelled their trip to trueblue, so they had all the time at kfc for dinner =.=
haha... after dining with lionel, gerald n wai sent me home... so sweet =D

No comments:

Post a Comment