Sunday, June 01, 2008

with a laptop in my room!! yes!!! + family steamboat at home!! yum yum

as u can see, i dun own a laptop
however, my bro has one and he disallows me to bring it out of the house if i were to borrow it
wonder what's the point of borrowing a laptop manz...
but oh well, fortunately, gerald is about to enter his term test period.
i'm doing him a good deed by borrowing his laptop and position it just beside my bed so that i can touch it every day!! whahaha
but i guess this moment of happiness will have to end one day
i have onli 1 wk to keep this laptop with me.
to be exact, i think i onli have 5 days left... wahuhuhuh..

anyway, steam boat was fantastic!
love it. think my parents can make a better steamboat than i can
hmm... i have taken notice of some ingredients we muz include in the steamboat
that will be :
- steak marinated with egg
- vegetables with lobed leaves
- fishballs
- sotong and fish... for got what fish...
- prawns (optional)
- chicken soup!!!

yup, i think these are the main things that makes a steamboat taste good!!



come now, i shall show u pics of the raw food we r eating




No comments:

Post a Comment