Sunday, June 08, 2008

terrible worship

in the 1st place, i admit i was late for the agreed time to reach church
however, it's really not up to me to be punctual when my only transportation in mind was bus
apart from every1 else, i take buses not car... so how can u expect me to be on time when many others are also going to church in the morning... there will be human jam too u noe
i have to beat tru human jam n traffic jam where those with cars only hav traffic jam to worry abt
it's like.. im getting very frustrated of being late lah. n they all actually think tt this doesn't bother me
it does, but i cant seem to be on time. it's so hard to tell if u r gonna be on time for church when u stay pretty far from there


another thing is tt they expect us musicians to play on the spot!!
how can they be so last min? wat kind of example is this?
what if God were to tell u that u are going on the wrong track of life on a last min basis
how does tt feel? int he 1st place, God doesn't do things last min. He plans and for every action tt He does, it will be of a purpose...
so wat example is this then??
tt's y i nv wanna do impromptu on a sunday morning for worship
im late for service but yet i have been leaving my house at the same time every wk.... it's just not to my control now..
all i noe is tt, getting there late makes me panic
another thing is tt, passing me scores at the last min freaks me out too...
i have poor sight reading skills n hav yet to master it
so... wahhhhh!!! totally scary lah

No comments:

Post a Comment