Friday, June 20, 2008

pc camp!

wow.. it's quite and interesting experience, especially this is my 1st overnight camp in sch
alright... the 1st day of camp was on thurs at 1pm
it was pretty boring becuz of all the get together session followed by ice breakers
n if u think it's still good cuz i get to see gerald, then u r so wrong
becuz he's the president of production crew, i can hardly see him anywhere cuz he'll be running all abt to check on things and keep his programme going
so... all i could do is, pass my things to him for safe keeping
by the way, marcus was my grp leader , so it wasn't as bad
the thing i love abt the camp is the 2nd day where we all try out the equipments on stage
it's really pretty fun!
all i wanna say is tt it's a pity i didn't join it earlier


however, i do have a barrier in pc
fayanne is one person tt i truly dun wanna see in pc or when i do perform
there's a story behind it which im lazy to tell...


one more thing from camp
some guy seems to have some interest in me
marcus, wai n gerald can back me up with tt previous sentence for the very reason becuz he was being pretty nice to me during the whole camp
with addition to his eye contact with me, it's pretty obvious to my guy frens
for ur info, gerald was very offensive abt it.. hahaha
so.... cute marcus was trying his best to protect me by appearing beside me every time tt fellow tries to get close to me
on the 2nd day of the camp, he was already hugging me from the back, on stage
n b4 we all depart from camp, he hugged me again to say goodbye
at tt point of time, where were marcus n gerald or the rest of the guys?
they were having a debrief, so no one will be around to protect me
n if u think it would be better if we expose our relationship with every1, then it will be super unfair to all the freshees and pc committees becuz every1 will think tt i hav special treatment
n those hu r my frens will be treated well...
it's not a very good idea especially during camp
tt's y gerald n me decided to keep our relationship untold till the end of camp


how bothersome isn't it...
argh...



alright, here's a pic after camp


look!!! wai look so gal.... marc has got nail polish on him

No comments:

Post a Comment