Friday, May 09, 2008

yay!! finally blogging again.

yesterday...
attachment was simple. my group n i just went to t3 to punch in. after that, we went our separate ways..hahaha..
for me, i went to carmen's house to chill!!! yay!!!
hahaha... its great to chill again. but i have much to complain.
we both went for a dip at her condo pool and were getting comfortable when the wind started to blow.
becuz im a super good conductor of heat, i got pretty 'chilled' there. oooohh.. u should see how i froze in a funny pose... nvm... embarrassing
and so... to her home!!
got myself kfc zinger for lunch and found tt my teeth isnt ready to chew on it. wat a waste.. i had to peel my food.. how tedious
oh well, glad carmen download some interesting anime to watch so that i can pace my eating time with the show... haha
oh ya.. the anime is called 'special A'
and then i head to work while carmen head to orchard for her father's birthday cake
carmen n family then came to dine in true blue and im really happy to be able to serve them in cuz they were really nice customers.
they also gave me a personal tip of 10 bucks which i lost it not long after i got hold of it
reason being, i was really bz working to the extend tt i didn't realise my ti slipped away from my jeans..... ahhhhhhhh!!!! wahuhuhuhuh...
wanna kill myself ah




today...
gerald drop by my house for lunch
then he sent me to bishan mrt for my attachment meeting.
well, of cuz i was late for it even though i reached there early. wonder y??
ok... here's e story...
i was debating on changing the size of my bras i bought 2 days ago cuz they dun really fit very well.
the salesperson suggested tt i should try a bigger size but i doubted. even so, they dun have tt bigger size.. kookoo
when i went home to try it, it was really small... tt's y i was wondering if i shud change
and today, gerald made me try tt bigger size and it fits well. it's just right. sigh....
so now i noe wat size is mine lioaz loh....
n becuz he made me try tt size just before my meeting, i was late...
nvm abt tt. meeting was fine
waitressing after tt, it got boring cuz we were over-staffed tonight... so im the one slacking while the rest do their job... muahahhha
carmen took the pantry again.. idiot..
i shud be there too loh... wonder y john take it from me... so bad
and i found out tt anna is gonna get married!!
she's engaged and will commence her wedding in august...
she said she'll invite us to it. hope it's true
i haven't been to a malay wedding before... hehe
she's been attached for 7 yrs u noe!!! didnt expect tt at all... wow
hmmm.... oh well...
tt's it for today now =p

No comments:

Post a Comment