Friday, May 16, 2008

skipping attachment today

n here again typing another entry early morning (finally) just to update people abt how my life has been going
guess what? my group decided to not meet up for today since there isn't much to do in the 1st place
so... i took the morning to type!! well, in the expense of my beauty slp...
can't seem to slp till noon. im seriously telling u, no matter how tired m i, i jus cant snooze till noon. just cant for no reason...
the reason i should is becuz I've been going for my attachments and work straight after tt
stressing to the body? i dun exactly know becuz im really bad at understanding my body. it has to give me a sign or some symptoms to tell me i need rest and should stop working
perhaps the phrase should be ' i dunno when to say stop, even if i said i wouldn't follow'
n it's really sweet to hear my dad saying " u gotta stop working" this morning
i'm aware they r concern for my health and would want me to rest more at home. due to my miscalculation, i really can't... i need to work out my allowance for the month of august
and for the funny thing is that my dad had to chase my bros to work while he gotta stop me from working. quite ironic isn't it? haha...


anyway, i'm really contented with life now. God is still performing miracles in my life that made it so colorful
really! i'm really glad that God is active in my life...
and for ur info, i kind of realized tt my life is much better than my bros... given that they have time for all the things they wanna do but contentment wise, they are not quite there yet.
having temporary desires and wants isn't really my thing to achieve that feeling of contentment
they r just whines and complains but in overall, it's nth as compared to what really stays on in my life... so ya.. i'm good n 'healthy', in a way


the best part is...
last 2 nights ago, wai gerald carmen and me were working night shift in trueblue!!
gosh it's so fun!! however, it's annoying and irritating to experience the absence of a runner for the private room...
n becuz of tt, i was running all abt the private room just to get the things my customer wants...
carmen and gerald were in the private room as well...
it's just unfair tt we couldn't do a good job for it when there's no runner
irritated.. and one of the customers complaint to my boss abt our poor service.
guess what, my boss is the 1 tt ordered me to do those things and now.. what is his say abt it?
"oh.. they r new"
what crap shit is tt right? pisses me off when the fault lies with him
oh... whatever...
i'm just glad to be able to work with wai n gerald.. all 4 of us together!!


oh... on the 10th may, saturday
went to yunguan's concert
here's a pic of it


No comments:

Post a Comment