Monday, May 19, 2008

6 months anniversary?

it came as a surprise
well, was onli planning to catch a movie for the night b4 sending me home
however, i didn't expect gerald to have bought me sth to celebrate our 6mths together
hmm... will post some pics abt it
at the meantime, i shall tell u how he presented me the gift

we were looking for sth to munch on for the movie
so i was looking for agar agar in the supermarket
at this point, i would be in front of him in search for the things i want
so he took this opportunity to take out the gift he got for me
guess wat?
he dropped the sponge tt holds the gift
thankfully, i noticed and didn't put much thought into it
just when i finally found the agar agar, he presented me the necklace from my back
very sweet... but of all places, the supermarket =.=
aiyo....





and we watched the ironman!!
very nice show!! must watch manz!! it's a must watch movie!! worth the cash!!
but we got 2 complimentary tix for it.. haha
so happy

No comments:

Post a Comment