Sunday, October 07, 2007

this wk's newsflash cum summary


too many things happened this wk.
had been bz with present-making for husband, sch's cello prac, sch's choir prac and tuition
wow... really bz man. hardly get a time to rest actually
had been having disturbing dreams tt causes interruption to my slp at night
so tt also means lack of slp!!!


alright, im already regretting on my decision to help out with the choir as a pianist.
no doubt i noe it'll be fun to blend around with those guys in there but...
it's taking some of my time which i kinda mind...
according to my piano teacher, she was glad that i joined choir as a pianist
well, she tot by doing so, it'll help me musically in some way
so... hmmm...


throughout this wk, i've spent most of my time planning n making husband's present
well, i hoped to give her a sweet bday party this yr tt's y im putting all my energy to it
so how did it go??
dunno if she liked it actually...
all i noe is tt it's really tiring n im getting lazier to blog
so im juz gonna let the pics do the tokking...


present-making process..
apparently i dun hav time to take so many photos..
so... juz this 1... hehe


juz look at the 2 beauties

haha... on our way to orchard!!!

this is wat we saw at the supermarket.
yes, believe it or not it's pumpkin...

so i wonder... issit halloween already?

but they r really cute

ok.. here's a pic of e 2 idiots i've mentioned in my previous posts
not sure wat they r doing?

well... they r bowing to me... wahahaha

no lah... they r picking cards from mad gab ( a game)

we played a very brainless game near the night
erm... this is the game of life
white car = carmen

green car = wai hong

yellow car = me

orange car = gerald
hate this game forever....
im always e one with lots of debts... hmph
dun care... still wanna play the college route... hmph

this is a cake from meiting to carmen....
nice pic right? i take 1 mah...



carmen n her cake

in carmen's room occupied by these ppl...
it's amazing how her room can fit all of us



tuition is also becoming a stress to me
her exams r around the corner and she doesnt seemed to be in any degree worried abt it
i'm pressured to make her focus and improve
she's progressing pretty slowly which is making me doubt tt she'll make it through this yr
ahhh..... haiya haiya haiya....
how can i help her???

No comments:

Post a Comment