Wednesday, October 24, 2007

it's all untold

i didn't noe u could feel the same as i do even though we r in different shit in the world
im not feeling all tt good
my bro thinks im in a mess n m still messing up my life now
i reject tt view the very 1st time i heard it, still, i couldn't help but to agree with it
this very matter has been in my mind for quite some time alr yet i dunno hu to really turn to
i juz hate it when u dunno the full story n i cant discuss matters with u when u r not in the shit im in
im sorry abt how life has led us this way
im sorry abt how i longed to feel for a temporary high


today, it wasnt a good day indeed
i should have been honest with u but tt'll break ur heart further...
the truth is im tired today n was hoping for a break
but i juz cant bear to reject u when u asked
there's so much to say yet so lil time...
ok, it's my fault to get too involved with the activities around me resulting a lack of time for catch ups
hey, it's music... i cant resist it when opportunity comes
the only time u see me rejecting a musical base opportunity is the time either i really cant handle anymore or my parents be heating up abt it


i wanna breakaway too..
i wanna do tt swimming thing together juz to marinate long enough till all our woes r out from the bottom of our hearts
is it still possible?


im reacting retarded lately
dunno y m i crapping so much yet didnt find my jokes funny
ya.. i laughed but tt's becoz every1 else is laughing
pms? but i dun recall my emotions going with the flow of my period
guess u r right darrel... im stressed...
guess my bro was right too... im messed...

No comments:

Post a Comment