Friday, October 12, 2007

bz wk!!


Monday
i've got tuition at night n so...
i decided to slack at home in the morning....
wahaha... part of the reason is becoz i havent really been home for quite some time already
kinda miss home....


n take a look at wat my bro did when i was in a rush to get out of the house...


Tuesday
choir prac at 6pm
i've decided to go earlier in order to prac with the choir members b4 the conductor arrives
apparently, it was a waste of effort...
choir members were late
n i gotta prac on my own in a different studio...
how boring n mundane...
heck it... the prac ended late =.=


Wednesday
-one free day-



saw a pumpkin this big!! cool heh?



Thursday
i've got choir prac in the morning at 9am
crazy right? its hols n they still wanna meet up so early for cca...
wanna kill ppl ah... it is especially so to me!!
anyway, prac was kinda fun
the choir members were feeling sorry for me as they find tt they've been bullying me ever since my existence in there
n so, they offered to hav meals together or perhaps a movie
well, i juz wanna do my job as a pianist n tt's it...
knowing tt nat dun name me a 'boy-magnet' for nth
i think i've gotta be careful as usual..
as long as im single, im bound to this cautious self... how boring
n then i've got tuition after tt...
wow... its amazing how i've got tt kind of energy to last e whole day
stamina manz... stamina... wahahaha



today
yay!! had been watching 'trinity blood' in my husband's place the whole afternoon
man... quite a cool show actually... recommended to watch
i like esther n abel in tt show!!!
i wan them to be together!! wahuhuh.. muz continue watching to find out... sigh
cello prac was quite solemn to me
mr lim usually tease me lots n was quite lenient with everything
but today, he's late n, i bet, tired
so i decided to listen n pay attention in class for once
today's prac was really like wat a sectional pracs r suppose to be like
so can i say fruitful?

No comments:

Post a Comment