Thursday, October 20, 2011

studying bullshit

oh yay!! i finally changed blogskin and everything else. oh well.. this post is just to test out how it really looks and all..

anyway, i've got 2 major projects on hand in which this projects requires me to fly all around in gathering the right people to make it work. i don't think i'll be able to do it myself and i know FPA will help me with it. in any case, i'm entering my exams next monday and i really hope it will all work out fine given the amount of time spent on FPA and studies. not sure by going to lectures will help me secure a pass for this semester but i really hope for the best. some of the subjects were clearly off my mind because i find it a bullshit and most people agrees with me. still, no choice, need to pass, i'm gonna be studying BULLSHIT for another 3 wks! argh... will pretty stink after that...

No comments:

Post a Comment