Tuesday, October 11, 2011

almost the last lap in FPA

On this faithful day, I realized how much FPA had grown to become. It has gained back it's popularity, proven its ability, given opportunity and had learned to nurture other clubs which I was too ignorant to have noticed. Indeed, I have pushed FPA to this height and now it is finally enjoying its glory. All within just one year, so much has changed. I’m proud of my members who’ve worked so hard with me and will always treasure that bond we shared throughout this journey. It’s too bad I’m a person who doesn’t remember what I’ve done during the process of building but a person who only knew what is to be done based on situations. Always looking ahead for FPA but was never able to keep explicit knowledge in order to leave a trail for the others in line. Seeing FPA soaring up above the other clubs just made me dread to end my appointment but knowing that my work here is done and completed, there is no other purpose for me to stay in where I am. Watching FPA reap its harvest was the greatest joy I have for this club. Its recognitions from clubs as well as school had brought me great satisfaction and I’m truly grateful for FPA in giving me this opportunity to lead and also to know myself better.


on a side not:

the school hopes to get a montage from us on student week and open house. if it is done well, they would like to PURCHASE it from us. how cool is that right? FPA is awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment