Thursday, January 28, 2010

reheasals rehearsals rehearsals ~



how interesting can this leopard of mine be? i think it's really awesome. i didn't know it can do such quirky pictures until a friend of mine from fpa showed me how its done. well, as you know, i am only using this leopard for projects now. most probably will be spending the holidays trying to know it inside out. for now, it's studies first.

i really think my friends are awesome to have planned and organized a party for me, or rather, chalet!! i really like chalet guys... i think it's some sort of a way for me to get out of all my worries and just enjoy the company. really, i need it. carmen can tell it all... i don't enjoy my life right now. especially when i made a grave mistake to continue the musical show when i could have just taken the audience seat instead. gosh, why am i so dumb?

what's getting back into me right now is the thought of starting to work again. my gor's company asked if i were to be coming back for work any time. i want to and would love to, so that i can save up for the taiwan vacation!! really, i will cry my tears dry for not leaving this country during the holidays. you know, all that stress managed to make me say "i don't wanna live any more" quite a number of times... and no, i'm not thinking of committing suicide but it's the intention of running away. i wanna run.. somewhere, anywhere... and to run, i need some cash to run away for a while..

No comments:

Post a Comment