Thursday, January 14, 2010

confession of a workaholic

time spent on watching television or playing games all by yourself is really not making life meaningful, especially for myself. i always thought that you only have one life to live, live it the way you want. and i just want so many things in my life that caused me to keep on doing something, neglecting my beauty rest. like proving everyone wrong that anyone can dance stylishly only if they had proper training, chilling out with friends when bonding, playing some sports together or even fishing is meaningful to do. the main thing is that, i don't want to waste my life away not doing anything useful, productive or meaningful. even more so when we say ' you only have one life to live in' because if you don't do what you want to do now, you'll regret it when you get older or the time when you start working…


perhaps my kind of purposeful life voice down to the very nature that i'm greedy. not greedy for money, not greedy for fame but greedy to do what others have the opportunity to do. and i'm still young so i don't wanna care about my limitations and do what i most desire to do. perhaps my phrase in life would be 'make full use of the time you have before your life expires' resulting me being busy majority of the time.


so why am i talking about this?


because... recently, i got involved with a musical in SIM that's going to be held on 6th feb'10. and just yesterday, i signed up for another CCA, hip hop dance club, that made me realize i will have to spent quite a lot of my time in school. that also means, too many commitments that possibly exhaust me physically and mentally. ya, think i'm crazy? i think i am too... i just want so many things... sigh.. not things but "things"...




oh yes, one other thing. wai, on behalf of PC people, bought me a pair of converse shoes!!! yes!!! n i get it, you guys had to stress it that it's CON-verse

No comments:

Post a Comment