Wednesday, May 20, 2009

poly graduation day 2009


oops just wanna say that my mum bought me heels!! haha



this is how it looks like when i wore it
alright back to the topic.

just before the grad ceremony, i was playing around with my gown. ok, wrong...
my frens were playing around with my gown as u can below





wai looks like a wizzard man


i dunno gerald's



n here's liwei!! but a bit over-sized for her




ohhh... n MR Rafi... (is this how u spell his name?)






oh, n the gal that sat right at my left talking to me during the whole session of boring talks =p
and i found out that she's my classmate's gf!!! what a small world






oh... n this yong sheng was totally ignoring me for picture-taking as he was bz talking on the phone. idiot!.... well... wat else can i say






n i found chou kin in the midst of the crowd!! so weird but at least i cease the moment to take pictures with her


n here's eddie. i think he's quite cute.. haha

n most of all.. CARMEN!!!




some introduction here, this is Mr Yeo T. Chye sandwiched by carmen and me... i called him down from his office to take photos with him.. haha
he's my supervisor for my SIP =p


n family photo!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment