Sunday, March 29, 2009

grade 8 exam experience + wk update!!

basically, there was a TPCO concert on friday night n i was there to give them my support by offering my service as production crew member
n yes i kinda screw up quite a lot back there..
i placed the seats wrongly.. adjusted the music stands in front of the audience which squeaked
n moousse wai drew me my name on my bottle!!


n becuz we were afraid to make any more mistakes.. we examine the floor plan once again with great pressure


oh ya.. i forgot to introduce...


in the middle, tt's my ex TPCO cello teacher
e other guy would be my cello senior hu likes to play for performance






i can finally blog sth today... but only for a while since my bro wanna dota with me, y not? haha..
anyways, exam was terrible!! how say?
1st i went in to the room b4 my actual time slot
2nd i wasnt prepare n got super nervous
3rd i played 3 totally wrong scales
4th i made slips n pauses in my 2 pieces
5th i sight-read slowly, too slow in fact
6th i tot for the aural answer n the examiner went on with the next section
7th i dun like tt examiner


so ya... those r the few thinks i really tot i did badly for this grade
wahuhuhuhuh.. tt lady isnt nice at all.. dun like
however, i do hope i could scrape tru it at least
even if i wanna get a distinction for it, im hoping to do it again at my leisure only if im working




No comments:

Post a Comment