Thursday, March 05, 2009

cui called!!!

cui called!!! haha.. didnt noe its cheaper for her to make overseas call than to make local calls in aust. interesting policy. think shouldnt change tt at least not now when cui is there.. haha
anyway, just when she called, all the questions i wanted to ask her was all jumbled up n i presume i ended blabbering nonsense in the end. so... although she's answered some of my questions on the phone, i still do have some other questions... so to orgainse myself, i decided to... state my questions here.. just in case she were to call again, i can better prepare myself. =p

questions:
#1 - have u fallen off ur bed over there?
#2 - r the clothes cheap over there?
#3 - any1 hit on u yet?
#4 - r the food portionings bigger than germany's?
#5 - how's ur sch schedule like?
#6 - saw any eye candy yet?
#7 - got miss me alot? this is a very important question k!
#8 - r their lectures like singapore's?
#9 - happy over there so far?
#10 - got reply my email??

No comments:

Post a Comment