Monday, February 23, 2009

daddy's bday

yesterday wasnt my day at all..
glad to be early for service yesterday n played to my best for worship
however, i kinda got sick during service n later on i realised its flu
so i head home to rest after sunday sch classes
just as i waited for bus 10, it took abt 45mins to arrive, the weather kept drizzling
i was freezing when i got on the bus... but its ok, i slept abt there
then after alighting, its still drizzling!
bus 27 came without a seat for me to sleep on.
its ok, i stood n slept. n i really slept! for the 1st time i sleep standing up
u see, when i got to deep into my slp, my knees got weak like it kinda turned off from working
n i almost fell in the bus... wah.. so malu lah..
nvm.. then i alighted at sengkang n realised i just missed my bus 372 becuz it was in front of 27 n it didnt stop for me
wahuhuh.. n it was still drizzling..
as u noe, i got terribly sick in the night...so it sucks..


all tt displeasure was lost to the nights dinner where we once again bbq steak at our house
ya noe wat? it taste really good!! wahahha
though i couldnt enjoy it peacefully cuz of all tt sniffing
still, the spaghetti n steak just rule it all
so u may ask wats the occasion..
my dad's bday!!



yup, tt's my steak there..
maybe i shall try moose meat as well
ya.. one day.. wai beware u might just end up at our pit

No comments:

Post a Comment