Friday, March 28, 2008

pictures and words!! yeah~

i can finally find a time to blog!! yes!
ok anyway, the things that have been keeping me bz was
- my school CO practice for the coming up concert on 3rd and 4th april
- work in true blue of coz
- tuition.. still looking for other tutors to replace me
- piano lessons

i'm trying to catch up with my
- friends
- practices needed for piano n cello
- sleep or rest
- family
- watching shows that i've been delaying

think it's quite a bother to get so bz with things every single day and lost touch with what was once important to u. it's like...
it's not longer u to be doing thethings u like or want.
all that u r doing is needed, fixed and dead...
my current schedule nv change.. it's always work to sch to tuition to piano lesson to church
it's like a robot manz... scheduled to do all that every wk
so i'm gonna quit working when my sip starts.
i'm gonna claim back my suppose-to-be life manz




this is a photo of what i was doing during orchestra prac
erm... the conductor was focusing on other sectionals so i was juz playing with those that was sitting behind me. haha... the double bass players
as u can see... its photo battle once again...



a rose from gerald!! that was on.. hmm.. when ah? last sat? think so ba..
ya... and he cut me 1 to bring home... yay!!
but too bad lah... this rose isnt the ones he grown himself
it's the matured ones when we bought the rose plant... oh well
i want white rose!!



haha.. couldn't help it.. so gay



my cute Ya'an has grown quite big...
and she can walk now!! she's like walking all around to every part of my house lah..
haha.. so cute



it was this day i went to many places with carmen and gerald
on that day, i was pei-ing carmen during her shift break so that she wont be bored like i was the last time
we went to clarke quay, esplanade, marina square, suntec... all on foot
wahahaha.. we r so powerful!!


this is a view of clarke quay


wahhhhh.... female version of stamford raffles ah!! fantastic right?
hahaha... wasted ah... if not for the bag i guess t really does look quite like stamford manz...
oh well, it was real fun there. hehe




ok here again, spotting snails under a bright daylight on one fine day going out for some occasion that i had now forgotten.
this snail is so huge!! look at my toes as compared to it manz.. so big!!




oh and this was what cui was doing during sermon
how sweet of her right? she drew me a family of faces...
kookoo she


oh yes!
this is fides!! wahahaha... finally get to post pics after my com got its wires connected
alright... this was her, dressing all that tomboyish roaming around compass point with me
wonder when will be her next time coming back to singapore and visit this beautiful gorgeous me... wahuhuh...
hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment