Thursday, March 13, 2008

it's a new day, it's a new life, it's a new start

knowing that my grades seems to be quite troubling, there's no way of turning back the time
i'm taking things as it is
indeed, i'm very very upset with my results as well as how much effort i've put in
it juz makes me feel that all my hardwork has juz gone a waste
i know i'm missing the point here...
God has a plan for me but it's juz discouraging to see that what i've been struggling for isn't gonna anywhere successful...


so...
meeting liansi about it? to tok about results? relationships? walk with God?
i dunno man...
honestly speaking, liansi may be wise in choosing her route in life as well as advising ppl of their decisions
still, is this what u really want in the end?
taking the safest route that's not what u really want?
feeling so unsatisfied with my results becoz i know it's not the route i really wanted
besides, i have boundaries that juz disallows me to go my own path... the path i've always wanted where i can excel in
how great isnt it?


cui nat, i appreciate u guys concern...
n i hereby announcing that i m not well...
not well in everything...
in the jobs i do
in the academics i'm studying in now
in my family
in my health
thank God He's been there for me
He had already prepared a job for me which requires me to keep EATING
so that my health will not be a very big prob
i dunno what path has He prepared for me but ...
it's a new day today
it's a new start for the next sem
and a new life i'm living everyday
how i wished everything will just stop and let me take a break for a breathe of fresh air
i'm once again.. tired

No comments:

Post a Comment