Wednesday, January 02, 2008

it's a new yr!!


ok.. new yr's here and we gotta say goodbye to the old yr
sigh... once again.. im gonna say 'time flies'
im gonna be another yr older!! oh my gosh!!
oh no... i dun wan.... how irritating


anyway, how did i spend my new yr?
new yr is on tuesday right?
i had project meeting on the 31st december 07
how sad is that isn't it??
gerald's gang was going for lunch and i happen to have free time then
went with them to the kfc opp sch and stone since i've already eaten
soo... i've planned to meet my mentor, liansi, b4 heading to zhongtao's place for the countdown
gerald n wai tagged along with me to meet my mentor
of coz they didnt meet her, they juz hang around at the coffeeshops there
i felt bad after the tok with liansi
part of it was that i can't possibly let gerald n wai go home coz they've sent me all the way to my mentor's house
it's juz heartless to bid them goodbye after having them to waste their time on travelling with me and waiting for me to finish that tok session with liansi
so i invited them to zhongtao's place for the countdown
yup... we stayed overnight there, playing and watching tv shows
and then...it's new yr!!


guess wat i have to do on new yr's day!
PROJECT! bloody project
i know i'm wasting a lot of my time typing this post but.. i cant help it
project sux!! it ruin pp's hols
how irritating to have so many projects to do during the hols
argh....


and then sch, on the 2nd day of the new yr
i only had to spend 1 hr in sch and home sweet home...
how dumb.. sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment