Tuesday, January 08, 2008

here it goes again

many things are happening in my life all at 1 go
everything is just so demoralizing that it's already affecting my performance wherever i go
projects are soon to due and tests are just around the corner, with the kind of mood i'm in right now, i don't think i can pull it off
and i must admit i've cheated in today's test just because i wasn't ready for it
life just sucks more now...
school days and projects are just wasting my time and energy
some times, i even thought blogging is so much more productive than projects and assignments when it should not be the case
how annoying this semester is.
my results ain't that pleasant as well due to my many carelessness
i guess it's pretty true that my carelessness is incurable since it has been happening from the day i've learned that tests are essential in our lives
the more i try, the harder it is for me to score
the more i make time to study, the worse result i will get
the more i'm prepared for it, the more i get disappointed
how interesting isn't it?
am i not suppose to stress myself in order to strive for a success?
i'm granted a weak body and a careless characteristic, could this be the reason?
i am still trying to prove this wrong, but the more i do it, the more i hurt myself
if only i could be a little more capable

No comments:

Post a Comment