Wednesday, March 28, 2007

wat do u think?

yes, im back for another entry!
haha..

yesterday, we couldn't pay electrical bills tt's due, so the service man came n cut off our source.
for that, my mum was very angry with my dad. she's juz disappointed that the bills wasnt paid on time. angry tt the money she gave him didnt settle it. where did the money go?
thank God my bro just collected his salary on monday so we took his pay for the bills. hopefully, it's a borrow n not taking without returning.
when is my pay coming????

oh.. n due to the prob i faced yesterday, i shooed 1 of the guy off my tail by saying im not in the mod to do anything right now... he didnt bug me anymore! didnt noe tt works. but i did remember i did the same to the other guy tts on my tail. but he's still on it... quite persistent. hmmm...
what do u think?

No comments:

Post a Comment