Tuesday, March 27, 2007

muz do well!!!




oh my...
i juz cant believe it. i've got 2 guys on my tail.
1st, i have no idea they r hitting on me. pretty smart to use plain n unassuming questions in order to start the conversation going.
i was really thinking purely as a frenship tok.
onli not long later they started to care for me n everything else then i realised im in deep shit.
im so not ready for relationship right now. it's not the time. i have yet to seek a better outcome for my probs n this comes in pretty conveniently.
oh man....now i have no idea wat to do.
i dun wanna make any more mistakes especially when it regards to relationships.
im tired.... i juz wanna do wat's right n tts it. i really dun wan anything else. i juz wanna solve my personal financial prob. tt's all.
i need to be independent. thank God, really, for blessing me. i muz say He did play a big role in my life. He made things easier for me. very thankful for tt. He answered my most sincere prayer which does regards to money. i know i was risking myself falling into the hunger for money when i made tt prayer. but it's of the will to stabilize myself n help out in the family. God answered it tru jobs i received. i will work hard for it!

muz do well!!!


my working shoes.. muahhaha


No comments:

Post a Comment