Wednesday, November 22, 2006

roller-coaster- ride

oOoooOOoh...
it's been a long time since i checked in for a long essay.

where should i begin??
i have like 4hrs to spare before my next lesson starts. you can say my schedule for this semester just sux! lessons start at 9am and breaks at 12:15pm all the way till 4pm my next lesson starts and finally ends at 6pm. i really dread wednesdays sometimes..

oh! oh! oh! i muz tell you that for the last few days, i have been having an interesting roller coaster ride with the activities im so involved in.

for a quick update:
i'm involved in
- TPCO (playing cello)
- Cindy's church orchestra (Heart of God, playing cello)
- my church's band (playing bass and keyboard)
- my church's band's project ( producing a cd by end of next yr)
- youth fellowship committee (fellowship i/c and treasurer)
- poly class treasurer

so far, i think this is it....

No comments:

Post a Comment