Sunday, November 19, 2006

eh oh

oh my, i didnt manage to fit piano prac into my time slot this wk... basically, i've wasted this wk's lesson becoz i didnt do my work. argh...waste of money... i went straight to church after tt for band prac. irritating zhongtao told me he's bz with o'level preparation and unable to come for prac and meeting, my arse, saw him in church decorating the church k! sickening...
band prac was alright, average. well, bert not playing drums this wk for dunno what reason tt might be. so dekai replaced him...
hmmm...was planning to go home after prac but nat dragged me to help do the church deco. and so i did... but she left early. hmph
then malvin dragged me to hav dinner with him and the rest of the guys. before i could say no, he already booked a place for me. how smart... but for the very reason tt he's my cousin, i went.
conversations over dinner was fine. the onli weird part is im the onli gal on the table. felt very out actually...
the day ended with me going home while the guys enjoyed themselves watching a movie

No comments:

Post a Comment