Saturday, July 09, 2011

SSO Concert


1st of all, i got a complimentary ticket from school to attend SSO concert where it's labelled as the President's Young Performers. surprisingly, my LEAD camp friends and i were seated 4 rows behind our President S R Nathan without advance notice. in any case, he was the attraction apparently. what was more surprising was when my camp friends weren't sure of requesting a picture taken with the conductor of SSO since he was walking towards our direction. they kinda pushed me to speak up for them and i did. guess what? we really took a few photos with the conductor and he is seriously tall man. he looked so young and pretty good in his suit. it'll be great if my bf could master an instrument. he already melt my heart in his own ways but if he actually mastered an instrument, i think my heart not only melt ah... might even evaporate! hahahaha okok lame lame... it's late at night and im talking nonsense already. oh well... time to go bed


i realized ppl do read my blog! im sorry to have kept you guys waiting for more updates!! i thought no one wanna read already and all the updates could have and would have bore you guys since it's just updates. so sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment