Tuesday, October 19, 2010

fears back

once again, my fear is back.

after acknowledging the fact that i failed my accounting module last semester, i have no courage to face it again this semester. moreover, the rest of the modules i took this semester doesn't seem assuring for me to even make it for the next semester. so what have i been doing?

honestly speaking, if i look back at the days i spent this semester, i really don't know what was i doing for school. CCA? Projects? indeed, all i could remember was rushing to print my notes, group projects and individual projects and not so much of focusing in class. i wonder if i'm the only person experiencing this and i hope not. i must say this semester passed too quickly for me to even remember the much about it.

and back to studies now for there is no time to waste...

No comments:

Post a Comment