Thursday, September 03, 2009

the AuditioN

it was terrible!!! i'm glad that my music sense with all that preparation yesterday morning did help me pretty much.
i thought singing would be my problem so i had to practice and practice. yes it didnt became a problem during the audition. yay!!
however, my acting... my part... my role...
goodness i have been targeted and shot back by my weakness! that's why its terrible.
the judges gave me a role: you had a crush on a guy and you are too shy to confide it
it took me quite a while to think and process the feelings. apparently, it all came to a naught. i ended up 'copying' the very standard old fasion school girl idea that is to write a love letter confessing my feelings. sigh... it was... acted out without any feelings because i never encountered such feelings before. wahuhuhuhuh..
i think i did a very bad job cuz i dun understand the role. is like, on my mind i was constantly wondering why is there a need to hide? to be shy?
gosh...

No comments:

Post a Comment