Thursday, August 06, 2009

new blogskin!!!

i have finally changed my blogskin for countless times people tried to persuade me, or convince me that my previous blogskin wasn't friendly enough.
oh well, i hope this one is friendly enough for my audience now... no?

alright, SIM just sucks when it comes to admin. apparently, their are so screwed up and slow to exempt me from a module i ever did in TP before, they only called me 2 days before the proj submission dateline. can you believe it? i was so pissed yet happy at the same time for getting exempted. so right now, after throwing all that time to make my project workout, i really wonder what kind of grades will i get. in a way, i just wasted all the opportunities i could have to dota in TP.

WHAT A WASTE AH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment