Friday, April 10, 2009

big miracle!!!

it's so amazing that i was pretty down lately due to the sunday incident where i was late for service n screwed up the worship in 1st n 5th service. basically, that sunday didn't go well either because everyone was tlking about how badly i played for worship and stuff. i couldnt help it but to cry that day because i was upset with myself for being so careless... thank God i had Daven and and ZhongTao to be there listening to all my crap that day. thank u brothers in christ. well, apparently a pastor asked me directly as to why i stopped playing for a particular piece. the reason is obvious.. for 1, i heard them singing at the wrong key even after i intro, so i thought it was the wrong version of the song. for 2, even if i were to play melody, no one would be following. for 3, if i continued playing, it'll sound like noise. isnt that worse? so afterwhich he concluded on his own that there must be practice before worship. i was like "whatever" in my mind because he doesn't know the depth of the problem at all.
so today, my day got better in the afternoon since i was meeting up with my sjc girlfriends at compass point. when its time to play for service, i screwed up again.. tears rolled down from my eyes as i continued playing for worship. i guess its " the show muz go on" .. i was feeling really terrible that i couldn't wait for service to end and run off from the building.
apparently. after service, i great news came about! i passed my grade 8 exam!! can u see that i was brought down by the music these few days and God used music to cheer me up? how cool isnt it? i knew i did very badly for this exam and was already expecting a fail.. however, i clinged on to the hope that i would put in effort and God will do the wonders. i believe, i've poven my God is awesome to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment