Tuesday, November 25, 2008

cheated with a laptop

idiot kookoo....
how is it tt i got cheated n end up with a laptop? shouldnt tt be a good think?
i suppose its not in this case
so.. i shal explain the story...

basically, i was doing my proj at blk 10 bench with my groupmates
idiot kookoo then msged me to tell me ' think i will do lab into my lunch time... hope not'
so.. i understand tt he's got lots of lab work to do tt would cause him to neglect his lunch. thus, i didnt bug him to go for lunch or sth... instead, i went on my own with carmen... even though marcus asked me along to meet the others for lunch before i even decided to go lunch with carmen
hu will be there for lunch? i dunno actually...
onli when i m suppose to start work on my proj, i found no computers available in sch or in library... i decided to ask idiot kookoo if he brought laptop
indeed he did, however he was at the hawker centre, outside sch, for lunch when i called.. tt's like after i finished my lunch lah..
its like u got lots of lab work to do n still got time to go out of sch for lunch? right... very truthly indeed
alright, was pissed at this point n decided to go on my own search for available computers around.
tried my luck with the free access lab n yep there's 1 available...
got the motivation to start moulding my proj when idiot kookoo had to spoil everything
he left his laptop at blk 10 where i used to do my proj with my groupmates n told me to go collect it?
he made it like a choice to either leave the laptop there or take it, n im suppose to make the decision.
i could have just left it there but i didnt wanna let the laptop be the victim of this foolish incident, thus, i closed my files and went down to collect it.
guess wat? i saw his frens around it. Marcus was there guarding it. felt cheated..
tot there wont be any1 to guard it, and the laptop might just get stolen like tt, but i was wrong....
no choice, took the laptop and end up typing this entry instead of doing my report..


alright, let's review this whole incident again.


wat's with the laptop?
let's replace the story with a baby instead of a laptop. this time round, baby is different in terms of want n own. laptop is a want at tt moment. baby is owned.
the whole story will become very critical. baby will be the victim of an immediate disagreement of each other's actions. n baby gets left alone with some1 else's care, by idiot kookoo. n i'm left with a choice to leave it there or collect it cuz idiot kookoo said i have to make the decision. how can i not collect it?
y is it idiot kookoo can so simply leave his responsibility there? i dun understand... in the 1st place, it's his... in terms of laptop, its his n not mine...
how can???


wat's with all the busy-ness n yet go far out for lunch?
perhaps im being real practical here.. to wanna just go somewhere close or around for lunch if i noe i have things to rush n complete.
i tot its logical... to have limited time for lunch, you would wanna save time on traveling to a foodcourt. but i guess its different for idiot kookoo...



wat's with the treatment?
i muz come down to collect laptop? = submissive?
so i muz be submissive in this way.. n so i mustn't have any say for it as well..
n thus, im silenced.







=speechless=

No comments:

Post a Comment