Sunday, December 10, 2006

study + interview

I went for piano lesson early morning. Overall, I think I'm improving, just that I didn't have the time to finish up my homework. So what's new today? I picked a slot of hours to study in pasir ris's tiny park before I meet up with Carmen. It was a fruitful study time I must say.





Anyway, I went for an interview with Carmen to do waitressing in Aranda restaurant. Can u imagine? Carmen was so nervous when we got there. To me, I wasn't even in the mood for an interview, besides; I wasn't in a proper attire to go for an interview. I was wearing normal t-shirt and a pair of Bermudas. Carmen was wearing something decent for presentation. Hehe... how contradicting isn't it? Hmm... Interview was alright... fun to me actually. I was chatting with the manager, in fact. Can???t believe that right?
Well, after that, I head home to study...

No comments:

Post a Comment