Sunday, April 08, 2007

sense trouble

think i'm still in deep shit right now...
on sat night, after working overtime waitressing, daniel the manager warned me to be careful.
he's regretted exposing every1's hp no. on the office board n now he's gonna keep it private.
y so is becoz he noes tt im popular among the guys at work.
even one of the chef got my no.
he thinks he got it tru the duty roster on office board. which i think so too...
too protect every1's privacy, he's keeping every1's no. to himself.
i can see the manager is quite worried for me.
he still remembers tt day when im suppose to take a bus home but i went to Carmen's house after work instead.
he took the opportunity to give a notice to every1 tt im attached. i guess tt's 1 way he's trying to help me.
still, he noes tt the guys on duty kept smsing me during work.
so... i dunno manz..
n on Sunday after much persuasion from e 2 managers Michael n Daniel, i decided to work Sunday morning shift
they threw me to the kitchen for cutleries cleaning... sad.. guess it's also to help the guys focus in their work.
plus, my hair was stubborn tt morning!!!oh manz...
the head chef took the opportunity to scold me for my messy hair. saying tt im thrown to cleaning cutleries in the kitchen is becoz im too messy to be seen by the customers.
yes. truly hurt by his words. but it may be true..
so.. i shall be careful the next time..

by the way, new recruit Valerie was working with me on sat night n sun morn. hehe...she's quite cute







No comments:

Post a Comment